Hampton Roads Rug Cleaning in Va Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake & More
Why Would You Go Anywhere Else to Have Your Rugs Cleaned?
Family owned, since 1936, Mark Gonsenhauser’s Rug and Carpet Superstore is the Virginia Beach rug cleaning specialist. Not only do we offer professional rug cleaning services in Virginia Beach, but we cover all of the cities in and around Hampton Roads including Norfolk, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Suffolk, the Peninsula, and more.
Do you see stains and dirt on your area rugs or fine carpets? You may not even realize how much dirt is hidden down in the pile of your rug. Call Mark Gonsenhauser’s Rug and Carpet Superstore for a professional rug cleaning today! We offer expert hand cleaning for all types of decorative and oriental rugs, including new and antique rugs as well as rugs made from silk, wool, and man-made materials.
We use the very latest, up to date rug cleaning products and equipment that are approved by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI). Our specialized cleaning process has several comprehensive stages so you can be assured that our process is done thoroughly and with the utmost care for your rug. Unlike other facilities that either ship out your rugs for cleaning and repair or clean them in a parking lot, we maintain an in-house Rug Cleaning plant in Virginia Beach with a controlled cleaning environment. Our plant is equipped for specialized hand rug cleaning, so you can rest assured your Decorative, and/or Oriental rug is safe with us. To keep your rugs in the best condition, it is recommended that you schedule a professional rug cleaning every 3-5 years. You can drop your rug off at our Rug cleaning facility in Virginia Beach, but we also offer home pickup and delivery to make it as convenient for you as possible.
Our Area Rug Cleaning Service Options
- Bring your rug to our store: After you drop off your rug, the turnaround time is typically 10 days or less. We will call you to let you know when your rug is available for pick up. Your rug will be clean, dry and refreshed.
- Schedule a pickup: Call 757-333-1010 for more information or to schedule a pick up for rug cleaning. We proudly serve all of the Hampton Roads cities for rug cleaning; Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Hampton, Newport News, Williamsburg. We also pick-up and deliver to parts of the Eastern Shore and Northeast North Carolina.
- Call us for a Rug Cleaning Quote: Call our Rug Cleaning Department at 757-333-1010 and we will be happy to give you a price quote for cleaning your rugs. If you know the size of your rugs we can give you a more accurate price quote.
While at our facility, your rug will be inspected for any obvious or hidden stains and any areas of wear. After we have evaluated your rug, we will gladly give you suggestions for restoration and repairs if needed. While on our premises your rug is fully insured against fire and theft.
Watch our short video to learn more about the rug cleaning process and see how we clean your rug!
Area Rug Cleaning Service Details
Below are links to more detailed information about our rug cleaning services as well as rug repair and restoration. Please contact us if you have any questions about having your rugs cleaned, to request a quote or schedule a pickup.
- Pet Stain Removal – Read more about our exclusive pet urine extraction service.
- Rug Deodorizing – We apply a clean and fresh scent to your rug after it has been shampooed.
- Moth Proofing Your Rug – This treatment is a commercial grade moth spray that is a deterrent to moth infestation for up to a year.
- Stain Proofing Your Rug – After shampooing your rug we apply a stain guard that helps liquids to remain on the surface while you quickly blot up the spill.
- Heavy Dusting – Dry Soil & Dust Removal (For heavy soil buildup in your rug) – Foot traffic dirt and fine dust is tracked into your home and this dirt gets trapped in the bottom of the pile of your rug and acts as an abrasive file to the wool which causes wear and damage. We have a very effective dry dirt and dust removal treatment using our very own special process. When you bring your rug in for cleaning, we will inspect your rug for excessive dirt in the pile and recommend our dry soil removal / heavy dusting service if needed.
- Rug Fringe Cleaning & Repair – This service is performed by hand using a special fringe brush and extra care is taken with a special non-bleach brightener to remove dirt and stains and brighten your fringes.
- Rug Storage – We carefully moth proof and wrap your rugs before storing them in our climate controlled storage area. Your rugs are fully insured while on our premises.
- Wrap for storage – We can wrap your rug securely for storage using our specially designed plastic rug sleeves.
- Wet Rug Restoration After Flooding – If your hot water heater floods your home or any other water event soaks your floors, a wet, soaked rug can easily be picked up by our Pick up and Delivery Service and returned to you restored. Just give us a call at 757-333-1010 and we will take care of the rest!