Whether you moved into a new place or want to redecorate your home, a beautiful new Oriental rug can help you enhance and transform the unique design of your space.
However, if you don’t know what you are looking for, buying a high quality rug can be a challenge. These simple tips will help you get the best rug for your money.
1. Decide on the style of your rug. Are you looking for a Persian rug, antique rug, children’s rug, traditional, or a contemporary rug? We have over ten thousand rugs of all styles, designs and sizes. Our highly trained professional sales and design personnel will help guide you in discovering just what your style is.
2. Get Professional Advice. Are you new to interior design and decorating? Not a problem. We will assist you with choosing the perfect rug or carpet in the perfect size. Take a snapshot of your room and show the picture to one of our staff, and we are happy to offer our professional advice.
3. Buy quality at the best price. Dealing directly with the manufacturers allows us to eliminate the middleman and offer the lowest prices for the best Oriental rugs and carpets to our customers. Compare our prices to those of the leading rug stores in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and other cities of Hampton Roads. You will be pleasantly surprised.
4. Get a discount. Here, at Mark Gonsenhauser’s Rug and Carpet Superstore we offer major savings and discounts with our monthly promotional events. Check our ongoing promotions to get the best price on your rug. If you are new to our Virginia Beach rug store, we also offer a new customer discount.
5. Try before you buy. Why buy the rug, return it if it doesn’t fit, and spend your money on a rug that is not perfect, when you can simply try before you buy? Save time and effort with our Rugs on Approval program. We allow a 3-day in-home trial for you to try the rug in your room, in your lighting, and with your current decor. If the rug works, you may pay with your method of choice or we can assist you with financing.
Whether you have questions, need assistance, or are ready to buy your perfect rug, we are always here to help. Call us or stop by our rug and carpet superstore today. Want to see more right now? Take a virtual tour to see every corner of our store.
by Mark Gonsenhauser